I’ve browsed over google and came to find this list that’s likely related to today’s challenge. So here’s the list I’ve found from Lorelle’s blog.
1. Smile at a stranger.
2. Hug someone.
3. Pick up a piece of trash and throw it away.
4. Let someone else cut in front in the grocery line.
5. Let a car merge in front of you in traffic.
6. Smell a flower, don’t pick it.
7. Put the shopping cart in a shopping cart receptacle or return it to the store.
8. Pet an animal.
9. Say something nice.
11. Turn up the temperature on the air conditioner and down on the heater by 1-2 degrees (saves electricity and energy).
12. Stop smoking thirty seconds at a time.
13. Purchase rechargeable not disposable batteries.
14. Buy fruit not candy.
15. Use your car blinker.
16. Park your car farther from the store and walk.
17. Choose NOT to park in a handicapped stall even if you are handicapped – leave it for the more handicapped.
18. Take your children to the park not the store.
19. Drop $5 on the sidewalk and walk away fast and don’t look back.
20. Don’t wear perfume or cologne.
21. Wear less makeup.
22. Wave hello to your neighbors.
23. Reuse paper in your printer (print on the back).
24. Give money to pet charities.
25. Turn off the television.
26. Shut up.
27. Tell someone “I love you”.
28. Tell someone you care about them.
29. Look behind you.
30. Tell someone when they have snot hanging out of their nose, their fly unzipped, food on their face, their shirt unbuttoned, or any other thing you wish someone would have said to you.
These are rather small things, but small actions have much more bigger rewards.